Thursday 10 August 2017

Happy Birthday scene card featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello there!
I have a fun scene card to share with you today featuring some cuteness from Lawn Fawn!





I started off with an A2 card base that I made from Sea glass card stock from Simon Says Stamp.
I wanted a little bit of color on it so I ink blended some Lavender ink from SSS on the bottom.
To start my scene I started by die cutting the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn for my grass on the bottom of the card, then onto all my fun characters!
All my little friends in the card are a mixture from the Mom plus Me, Party Animal, and Fairy Friends stamp sets.
I stamped them all onto white card stock, colored in with Copi markers and fussy cut out to adhere onto my card where I wanted them.
It was't quite looking done for me so I added some Sparkling Clear confetti and silver mini stars from PPP and stamped my sentiment from the Party Animal stamp set in the grass to finish my card!

Hope you enjoyed this fun scene card!
Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment