Thursday 24 August 2017

CAS Fly Away Friends with Colored Pencils

Hello!
Hope your having a great day so far!
Stopping in with a super quick card today, featuring some coloring with colored pencils.
I still struggle with coloring with Prisma colored pencils so I just did some simple stamping to keep the focus on practicing my coloring so my explanation will be fairly quick for you😜.


I stamped my air balloons from the Fly Away Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.
I stamped my cute little hedgehog friend first and used a mask to cover him while stamping the balloon. I colored in all my images using Prisma colored pencils. I color in several layers, still trying to get the hang of it though!
I masked off my images to create a subtle cloud background which I did using a die cut cloud from the Fly a Kite coordinating dies and ink blending some soft blue ink over it, moving the cloud die as i went to fill the whole sky.
I stamped my sentiment and added some sparkling clear sequins to finish off my card!!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment