Thursday 31 August 2017

Colored Pencils on Kraft Cardstock featuring Winnie and Walter

Hello!
Hope your having a good week so far!
I've been practicing my coloring with colored pencils so I thought I'd drop in quickly and share a card I created doing so.
One of my favorite looks in coloring on kraft colored card stock. So I decided to make a simple card doing that.

I created an A2 sized card base from Neenah Desert storm card stock. I stamped some very pretty flowers from the  Addies Garden stamp set from Winnie and Walter. I colored them in using Prisma colored pencils in several layers.
I stamped my sentiment in black from the Thoughtful Greeting stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.
To give my card finishing touches, I added some Sparkling Clear confetti and some dash lines along the card with a white gel pen.

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the look of coloured pencils on Kraft as well. This week for the challenge I'm going to be using coloured pencils. It's good to practice with these and I forget how lovely they are to colour with xx

    ReplyDelete