Monday 7 August 2017

CAS You Are My Sunshine featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hi there!
Hope your well! Are you enjoying your Summer so far?
I'ts been super hot here! 
Stopping in with a quick card to share with you today!
I used the new Fly a Kite stamp set and coordinating dies from Pretty Pink Posh.


\
I started with a white card base and ink blended some light blue ink into the background .I stamped all my images onto watercolor cardstock and colored them in  with Zig real brush markers and cut them all out using the coordinating dies. I adhered them onto my card where I wanted them. For my sentiment I stamped it using versamark ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut this piece into a small banner and adhered onto my card with foam tape.
To finish off my card I sprinkled some Sparkling Clear confetti!
That's all for my car today!
Thank you ever so much for stopping by!
xo

Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment