Wednesday 4 October 2017

Happy Harvest Card featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello!
I have started created my seasonal and Holiday cards! Yay!
I have a Thanksgiving/Autumn card to share with you today featuring the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I used a pattern piece of paper and used the Scallop Rectangle die from Pretty Pink Posh to cut a rectangle out in the center I used the same die to cut out the frame piece in white. I adhered both onto a Fog card base in laying both into each other.
I stamped all my images from the set onto white card stock and colored in with Copic markers. I fussy cut them out and adhered onto my card. I adhered the larger pumpkin on the side of the wagon with some foam tape, to give some images dimension. I did the same with the sentiment.
I added some gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish my card off!
That's it for my card!
Hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for dropping in!
xo

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment