Friday 27 October 2017

CAS Happy Turkey Day

Hi Crafty Friends!
Stopping in to share an autumn/ Thanksgiving card.
Its a fairly clean and simple card but I love white backgrounds with some sort of interest to it with color on top!

Starting with my background, I used an A2 sized white card base and I used the Stitched Foliage dies to completely cover the background. I used white card stock and cut the die cuts multiple times and adhered them in place onto my background.


I kept one pumpkin die cut aside and stamped my sentiment from the Happy Turkey stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped the leaves from the set on white card stock with the same process, and cut out using the coordinating dies. I ink blended some Distress ink over top until I liked the colors of the images and adhered them unto my card!
I added some bakers twine to the top and that finished my card!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a lovely day!
xo

Supplies:

Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. LOVE that white on white - bet it would emboss lovely too, you've gine me an idea! It goes really well with the pop of orange. Can you believe it's nearly November?? xx

    ReplyDelete