Monday 6 March 2017

CAS You Are Beautiful featuring Concord and 9th

Hello crafty friends!
Hope you're all having a lovely day so far!
I have another CAS card to share with you today featuring the Hello Lovely stamp set from Concord and 9th! I just fell in love with this set when I first seen it had to have it, thought it would be perfect for when I start scrap-booking all my daughters baby pictures as well as cards.




Ok, getting into the card, as you can see it's fairly simple and not a whole lot to explain. I started with a white card base and stamped the flower in black in, I decided to leave it as is rather then coloring in for a black and white with a pop of color kind of look. The beautiful die cut is from My Favorite things and the 'you are' die is from a die cut from Paper Smooches. 
I adhered both onto my card and added a few 3mm and 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins from PPP to finish off my card.

Hope you enjoyed my clean and simple card.
Thank you SO much for stopping in!!

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. That has got to be my favourite C9 set so far! Beautiful card Shannon!

    ReplyDelete