Wednesday 20 December 2017

A Beary Christmas featuring Mama Elephant

Hi crafty friends!
Hope your having a lovely day!
Stopping in to share another Holiday card with you!
I love seeing all the sweet Holiday and Christmas cards this time a year!
My card today features the very sweet A Beary Christmas stamp set from Mama Elephant.
I started by stamping my images on watercolor paper, coloring in with Zig real brush markers and fussy cutting out.
I cut a white oval from the Sweet Scallop die set from Avery Elle and masked of the bottom to ink blend some gray in to create my floor.
I stamped my sentiment from the Winter Bird Friend stamp set from Simon Says stamp and Lawn (I think it may no longer be available, sorry!), I adhered my images onto my oval and adhered this panel onto a light green card base.

That about wraps up my card for today!
Thank you ever so much for stopping in!
xo

Supplies:

A Beary Christmas stamp set from Mama Elephant
Sweet Scallop Dies from Avery Elle
Strathmore watercolor paper
Zig real Brush markers

No comments:

Post a Comment