Tuesday 19 September 2017

Hello Copic Coloring featuring Mama Elephant

Hi crafty friends!
I have a quick card to share with you today but I very much ended up loving the bold look of it.
My best friend got married this summer so I was doing a lot of crafting for her and not much for me so once it was all over I kind of lost my card making mojo so I just stamped a bunch of stamped and colored! And I'd figure out how to put them onto a card after wards. This beautiful Botanical Hello stamp set from Mama Elephant being one of them. I colored in with Copics and fussy cut out.
I then adhered it onto Fog cardstock and matted that onto black card stock and cut down so it was just a this piece showing to bring the black out from the Hello letter and finally adhered onto a white card base.
I stamped the sentence onto a strip of white card stock and cut into a banner piece to put on the bottom of my image.


That sums up my card for today!
Minus the coloring of course it was quick and easy and I loved the way the colors turned out.
Thank you so much for coming by today!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment