Wednesday 7 June 2017

CAS Lovely Blooms featuring Newtons Nook

Hello!
Hope your all having a lovely day!
I have a very simple but bright and cheery card today today to share with you.

For this card I used the Lovely Blooms stamp set by Newtons Nook.
I started with a white base and decided to keep it white so my colors from my flowers would pop.


I stamped all my flowers and leaves on watercolor paper and colored in with Zig real brush markers and fussy cut them out to adhere onto my card.
I stamped my sentiment onto a separate piece of white card stock and cut out making a banner shape and sort of free handed some black lining around it so it pop a bit more.
And to finish off my card I scattered some Pink Peonies and Sunshine Glow sequins from PPP.

That's it super simple but I love the color on white!
Thank you soo very much for stopping by today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment