Wednesday 2 November 2016

Friends Make Life Beautiful

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!

I have a CAS card to share with you today!
I thought I'd share one or two more non Holiday cards before I get into my Christmas and Holiday cards:)


This card was fairly simple to create and would be super easy to duplicate. In fact I may use this design again to create some thank you cards for when I have my baby shower.

I started with a white piece of cardstock that I cut on each side with the Scallop Border Dies from PPP. The hearts I stamped in Smoke ink from SSS and are from the Written in Watercolor stamp set from MFT. The sentiment is a die also from MFT that I die cut 3 times from Cotton Candy cardstock from SSS and adhered them all together to give it more dimension. I stamped the sentiment from Penguins in Paradise stamp set above the die cut and added some sparkling clear and gold sequins from PPP. I adhered this panel on an A2 Fog card base to finish it off.
That's it for my CAS card today!

Thank you so much for stopping by hope you're having a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment