Wednesday 19 October 2016

Happy Harvest Watercolor Card featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!

I have a fall card to share with you today!
It's definitely that time of year! Sweaters are out and there's pumpkin spice everywhere!



I created my card using the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
I started with water color paper to create my background. I wiped on some red and orange color with my Zig real brush markers and colored with a water brush, I also flicked on some splatters for more interest. I stamped my images on a separate piece of water color paper, again using my Zig real brush markers to color them in, I then fussy cut my images out leaving a small white border.
After adhering my images where I wanted them I stamped my sentiment and adhered my panel onto a white card base that I ran through my cuttlebug with an older embossing folder from Stampin up (I believe) for a little bit of texture in the background.

That's it for my card today! Hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for popping in today!!
xo


Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. So cute, Shannon! I love the pink and orange together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ROCKS!! I LOVE that fun background you made on this. It is so bright and cheery!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete