Monday 12 September 2016

You Make My Life Magical featuring MFT Stamps

Hello crafty friends!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I actually managed to get some crafting in!
Also started getting me baby girls room a tad organized! I have an obsession with all her clothes, they're all so tiny and adorable!
I'm stopping in to share a card I created for the MFT Sketch Challenge.
I love clean and simple designs so this cas sketch is right up my ally!


I used the new Magical Dragons stamp set.
I started by stamping my cute little Princess and Knight onto white cardstock,  colored in with Copic markers and fussy cut them out, putting these aside until later, I used a white A2 card base and adhered on a slightly smaller piece of Neenah desert storm cardstock. I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out another piece of white cardstock, I then stamped the clouds from the set throughout the background. After adhering this panel down I stamped my sentiment onto some Cotton Candy cardstock, cut into a banner shape and adhered onto my card along g with my little characters on top of it.
To finish it off I scattered a few Sparkling Clear sequins from PPP.

That's it for my card today!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope your Monday flies by! 
xo

Supplies:



7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the little characters sitting on the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely super duper cute! I love the clouds. Prepping for a baby is loads of fun - they do have such cute little clothes and you always want to buy more! Even aged 5 and 2 I can't resist some of the cute things in their sizes, even if I know they will be covered in yuck by the end of the day! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design that's just so cute and full of sweetness, Beautiful colouring too!! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its adorable, Shannon! Darling design and sweet clouds !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Shannon and I love that cute cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE! This is so adorable and a wonderful take on the sketch!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete