Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happy Winter featuring Newton's Nook

Hello Friends!

I have a sweet and simple card to share with you today featuring the Fox Hollow stamp set from Newton's Nook.

I started with a white card case and used a circle die to cut a circle the center. For my background I blended a few different shades of blue ink on white card stock and spritzed with water for a distressed sky look, once this panel was dry I adhered on the inside of my card. For my fox, I attempted some no line water coloring here. I stamped my fox with antique linen distress ink and colored in with Zig real brush markers and fussy cut him out. I did the same for my tree although I colored it with Copic markers, simply because the tree was after thought and I forgot that I colored my fox with watercolors rather then Copics, oops:p




Once my scene was created I stamped my sentiment from the same set and scattered some silver mini star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh along my card for the finishing touch.

That's it for my card today! Super simple but cute!
Thank you so much for stopping in! 
Have a lovely day!!
xo

Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. Very sweet design!! Love how your sky background looks with the watercolor! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background - nice choice of colour. I'm also mega impressed with your no line colouring - that is so hard! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attempted more like nailed it Shannon, well done and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! I feel like after Christmas, I skipped winter cards and went right to spring lol. Your card makes me want to get crafty with my winter-themed stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, such a sweet design! Your inky background is gorgeous and your first attempt at no line coloring is really good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done an amazing job with this your no line colouring is perfect :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete