Thursday 6 August 2015

TBT card - You are simply the best.

Hi there!
Here with another Throw Back Thursday card! 
I'm really enjoying pulling out old stamp sets and getting use out of them. 
Today is another older set from Stampin Up called Pleasant Poppies. I'ts just one big stamp, almost like a background stamp of all these pretty flowers.
I cut strips of a few different colors of card stock (will list below) and adhered them all on a panel, I then stamped my image on it. I colored in some of the flowers just using a similar Copic marker color to the shade of that card stock just for some shading. I then went in and covered all the stems with diamond Stickles.
My sentiment in from the Simply You stamp set by Technique Tuesday & Ali Edward & I polished it off by using a brad I had in my stash.


As always I apprciate you stopping by!
Thank you!
Have a lovely rest of your day!


Supplies:
Stamp sets:
Pleasant Poppies by Stampin up
Simply you by Technique Tuesday

Cardstock:
Pale Plum by Stampin up
Crisp Cantaloupe by Stampin up
Certainly Celery by Stampin up
Coastal Cabana by Stampin up
80lb white card stock from  Neenah

Ink:
Versafine Black Onyx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shannon!! Love the colorful strips and your pretty glittery flowers!! :) This is a wonderful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't get over how BEAUTIFUL this card is! I love the different color panels. It adds such a fun look! Absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this card such a great way to use the stamp without lots of colouring. Looks beautiful. :D
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete