Tuesday 9 June 2015

Lawnscaping - Calling All Critters Challenge

Hello again!
Hope your all having a lovely beginning of the week!
I have a card today I created for the Lawnscaping calling all critters challenge.
Challenge? Creating a card with critters is so not a challenge for me. I love critter cards! So of course I had fun playing along with this one.



I used the stitched hillside border die to create my grassy hills and sponged in some distress ink to have a subtle blue sky. I did the same on the little framed area I cut using the stitched rectangle die. I then stamped all my little critters on white card stock colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them out to create my critter scene!
I went a little critter happy on this one but I think they're all so cute!



Supplies that are not listed below:
Lucky limeade ink & card stock from Stampin up

Hope you enjoyed my critter card!
Thanks so much for looking!

I now have Instagram (finally)
Would love if you followed me:)



Instagram


9 comments:

  1. LOVE!! beautiful colouring and that panel is a fab idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I just love this card; great idea with the raidsed panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, and I love how you have raised one panel. Pinning to remember to try this technique soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute cuteness Shannon! What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing wrong with having several critters on a card! :) This is so adorable!! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE everything about this card! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I absolutely love the raised panel! Such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love all of those little critters, and that raised panel looks so great! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete