Friday 23 March 2018

Hummingbird many thanks featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello there!
Hope your having a good day so far!
Stopping in with a quick clean and simple card, featuring the Hummingbird Thanks stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.


I started by stamping the hummingbirds on watercolour paper and coloured in using Zig real brush markers. I fussy cut these out and went around the edges with a black marker so no white marks would be coming through. I adhered them onto a white piece of cardstock cut slightly smaller then my A2 white card base, after I stamped my many thanks sentiment.
To finish off my card I scattered with some coloured sequins some what matching the colours of my hummingbirds.
That's it! Super simple but I always love the pop of colour on white.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!



Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment