Monday 20 November 2017

Happy Holidays scene card featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello!
Hope your having a great day so far!
Stopping in today to share a fun Holiday scene card with you today featuring some cuteness from Lawn Fawn.

I started with my card base that I created using Sea Glass card stock from SSS. I stamped some snowflakes in the background using the same colored ink for a tone on tone look.
I die cut the Stitched Hill Border dies from Lawn Fawn out of white card stock and adhered onto the bottom.
I stamped my images from the Toboggan Together and Frosty Friends stamp sets from Lawn Fawn onto white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and fussy cut out to adhere onto my card, creating my fun scene.
I stamped my sentiment from the Toboggan Together stamp set to finish off my card.


Thats it for my card today!
Hope you enjoyed my scene card!
Have an amazing day! Thanks for stopping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment