Thursday 23 November 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Very happy to be part of the 25 days of Christmas Tags with the Pretty Pink Posh team today!


I created two tags to share with you today!
I used the Scallop Square Tags dies to create them both.
The first one features the Reindeer Friends stamp set.
I stamped my images on white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and cut using the coordinating dies.
I also stamped the trees from the Holiday Pals stamp set and created my snow hills using the Scallop Borders die
For my second tag I used the very cute Winter Woodland stamp set and created it the same way as the first tag:)
I stamped the sentiment from each stamp set and added some bakers twine on top to finish my tags off.




Thank you so very much for joining me today for the 25 days of Christmas Tags.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American crafty friends!
Hope your day is amazing!!
xo

Supplies:

Scallop Square Tags dies
Reindeer Friends stamp set
Scallop Borders die
Winter Woodland stamp set

14 comments:

  1. Super cute tags Shannon, a fantastic job on them and I love these tag dies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute with these critters and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm totally in love for the cuteness of your shaped tags!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the sparkle and the shape of your tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, the scenes you created with these cute critters are such adorable! I love the sparkly grounds you gave them. Thank you for the beautiful holiday inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Shannon! I love your tags...so fun. I was inspired by them and made my reindeer tag with yours in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable images and wonderful scenes on these tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore those little reindeer! Sweet tags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful little tags. Love the addition of the sparkly paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and beautifully done! Sweet little critters too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my !! How cute are these two little tags !!!
    margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you sweet tags! Especially like your glittery hillsides ❤️

    ReplyDelete