Friday 21 July 2017

Hello Lovely Watercolor card featuring Concord and 9th

Hi Crafty Friends!
Stopping in to share a watercolor card with you!
It was a super simple one to create. My little love (5 month old daughter) doesn't give me a lot of time to craft these days she likes to be busy so CAS cards seems to be my go to lately!




I started with an A2 size piece of watercolor paper and literally just slapped on some streaks of Zig real brush markers in some purples and blues and used a water brush to sort of smear it all together, using a paper towel to pick of blotches as I went.
Once dried I stamped the lovely sentiment directly on it from the Hello Lovely stamp set from Concord and 9th.
I stamped the hello sentiment from the same set with versa-mark onto black card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder and cut onto a banner shape before adhering on with dimensional tape.
To finish off my card as usual I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh:)

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Yes, they like to keep you on your toes do tiny ones. I'm glad it's all going well though. Even with only a few moments to craft you've come up with a beautiful design. I adore the purples and blues and how they melt together to make that gorgeous background. Perfect. Xx

    ReplyDelete