Monday 3 April 2017

Spring is Here Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends!

 I have a cute Shaker card to share with you today featuring some of the cute new products from Pretty Pink Posh March release. I love Shaker cards, they're just so fun and fun to make!





 For this card I started off with with 2 A2 sized pieces of watercolor paper , one that I die cut using the Stitched Notes dies to create the outside framed, I then watercolor my frame along with the background using distress crayons. I'm loving the look of distress crayons lately for water coloring, they give such a bright, happy look. I then started to create the Shaker elements by adhering acetate using fun foam as my dimension and filled up with a bunch of fun colored sequins from PPP (I will list all below). I stamped my characters from the Friends Forever stamp set on separate watercolor paper colored in using Zig markers and cut out using the coordinating dies, I die cut the picket fence and adhered it directly onto my shaker element and adhered my cute characters on top.
For my sentiment I stamped it from the Easter Friends stamp set on one of the labels that I die cut from the Stitched Essentials dies , trimmed of the end and adhered onto my card.

That's it for my shaker card today!
I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so very much for stopping by!!
xo

Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. What a fresh spring card, just the perfect design to brush off the winter blues. Those little characters are so sweet and coloured in superbly. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete