Thursday 2 February 2017

I'm Back! & Holiday Watercolor card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
It's been a long time since I've shared anything! I apologize for my absence. I had my baby girl in December. Christmas day to be exact and I have just been getting used to the whole mom thing. Now that we have some what established a routine and I am learning to take advantage of her nap times I have started to craft again! Yay!

Before I get in to the card I thought I'd share a picture of my precious daughter Alyssa who is now 1 month old! She is seriously the sweetest, although I'm a tad biased :P



Okie dokie now on to the card. This is actually a Holiday card I created much earlier but never got around to sharing it so I thought I'd share it before I started sharing my new creations.



For this card I used the Christmas Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh along with the Holiday Greetings stamp set.
I started with watercolor paper and stamped my girl image along with my sentiment, I then colored my girl in with Zig real brush markers and then mixed some blue and purple zig markers to water color my background. I die cut each side using the Scallop Borders dies and adhered this panel onto a Fog card base. To finish it off I added some clear droplets and snowflakes also from PPP.
That's it for my fairly simple card today!
I am getting back into the swing of things and will be posting my new creations shortly!
Thanks for being patient with me!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

xo



2 comments:

  1. Cute baby and card!! Congrats..she is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!!! I've seen a few photos on FB, but let me say again congrats!! What a gorgeous baby!!!! :) So happy for you! Love your card here Shannon and your background coloring is just stunning!! Great to "see" you my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete