Wednesday 30 November 2016

There's Snow One Like You

Hello crafty friends!

Stopping in today to share a quick CAS card with you today featuring the Winter Wonderland stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.
Eeek that penguin is seriously the cutest!


My card was fairly simple to create and would be easy to mass produce .
I started with a white panel that I used a die from the Stitched Borders 2 die set along the edges.
I then stamped my images doing some masking,started with the penguin, masked that off to stamp my igloo and then masked my igloo to stamp the toboggan. I then masked all my imaged to ink blend some light blue ink into the background along with stamping some snowflakes. Once I removed my masks I colored my images using Copic markers.
I stamped my sentiment and added some blue bakers twine to finish my card off and added this panel onto a Fog card base.

That's it for my card today!!
Thank you for stopping by!!
xo

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment