Wednesday 9 November 2016

CAS Happy Holidays featuring Altenew and Pretty Pink Posh

Hi there!

Here with another quick and simple card today!
I have been creating a lot of CAS Holiday cards for this season, simply because my baby girl is due to arrive in December and it's getting harder for me to sit for a long period of time to create because my back kills! Ugh! So quick CAS cards have been lovely to create in one sitting:). 


For my card I used a heavy base white card base and stamped my trees from the Pine Tree mini stamp set from Altenew. This is a layering set so I stamped my solid part of the tree first with a light green color and stamped the detail stamp directly on top with a slightly darker ink. I don't have a whole lot of green inks so I only used 2 green colors to do this, one for each different colored tree, I used second generation stamping , so for my solid image I stamped off the page first before stamping on my project. I colored slightly under the trees with Copic markers. I stamped my sentiment and snowflakes from the Holiday Greetings stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh, and to finish it off I added some dots of silver stickles among the snowflakes.

Hope you enjoyed my CAS card today!
Thank you so much for stopping in!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment