Wednesday 16 November 2016

CAS Giving Thanks featuring PPP

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!

I apologize for not being very consistent with blogging lately. 
I've been getting ready for our baby girl to arrive (3 to 6 weeks now, woohoo!) and sitting to craft or blog seems to hate my back but weekends seem to be my friend, as I haven't worked all day so I'll have to take advantage of that before she arrives!
Anyways, sorry for my rambling!

Here to share a quick clean and simple card today featuring the Giving Thanks stamp get from Pretty Pink Posh.


I started off with a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the smaller images from the set along with my greeting and colored them in with my Zig real brush markers and splattered some color around as well for some extra interest, I then adhered this panel onto a Neenah Desert Storm card base, and that's it! An easy peasy one today!

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Hope you all have a great day! 

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment