Tuesday 20 September 2016

Party Like an Animal shaker card featuring W plus 9

Hello!

Stopping in to share a share card I created featuring the adorable Party
Animal stamp set from W plus 9. I don't think I can get tired of this stamp set, those little giraffe are just adorable!


Ok on to my card! I started with an A2 white card stock panel, I cut the hexagon shape using the  largest hexagon from the Stitched Hexagon dies from PPP. I assembled my shaker piece with vellum and fun foam for the dimension and filled with Rose Gold, Sparkling Clear,Oceanspray and Sugarplum sequins for the backing I used some Sea glass cardstock from SSS and adhered this panel onto a white card base.

I stamped my giraffe, birdie and balloon on separate white card stock, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut out to adhere onto my card. I added some bakers twine for my balloon and colored some grass under my sweet little giraffe.
To give the card its finishing touch I added a small scallop border cut from Sea glass cardstock with the Stitched Scallop border dies from PPP, along with a small strip of purple glitter paper that I had among my stash.

That's it for me today Hope you enjoyed!!

Always enjoy you stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. It's adorable Shannon! I love the vellum shaker cards as they seem to have a bit louder of a shaking noise! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I love the shaker done with vellum - makes it a bit more muted and subtle. Love how you've coloured the giraffe and the white dots. It's so sweet! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon an adorable shaker card, your giraffe is coloured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious!! I love that shaker design! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete