Friday 5 August 2016

Quick & Simple card using Pattern Paper

Hello!
Happy Friday!!

I have a super quick card to share with you today!
A lovely thing about pretty pattern paper is they make super quick cards if you in a hurry!
I just fell in love with this particular piece of pattern paper from the DIY Home paper pad from Pebbles that I wanted to use it for my main element of a card.



After trimming my pattern paper the size I wanted I then die cut it with the Scallop frame die from PPP. I popped up the frame are with foam tape and adhered it onto a grey card base,
with the inner piece I die cut the hello sentiment from SSS and then adhered it flatly onto my card base inside my frame to give the paper some dimension.
I then scattered some Rose Gold and Sparkling Clear sequins all over. & that's it for my super simple card! This card would be super quick to duplicate if needed and I may just to that with some different patterns!

Thank you so much for stopping in! Hope you have a lovely day & a lovely weekend!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment