Thursday 7 April 2016

You Brighten My Day featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello again!
I have a cute little card to share with you today featuring a couple of the cute little critters from the Holiday Pals stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. Love that these cute little critters are perfect for non Holiday cards as well.




I decided to make a circle card today just to change it up a little.
I have an old circle maker from Creative Memories that I used to create both sizes of my circles. I cut the smaller clouds from the Puffy Cloud border set from Lawn Fawn out of scrap paper to used as a stencil to create the subtle clouds in my background. I used both the Stitched Hillside Border die and the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn to create my grass. I adhered them on top of my circle panel and cut the access paper off around. I then stamped my cut little bunny, kitty and hair bow on some watercolor paper and colored in with Zig real brush markers. I used the coordination dies to this set to cut out my images.
 I added my sentiment from the Summertime charm stamp set from Lawn Fawn.To finish of my card I scattered a few sequins from the share handmade kindness mix from PPP.
That's it for my little circle card today. I really love these cute little guys and need to use them on more non Holiday cards because their adorable!
Thank you sooo much for stopping in!
Enjoy your day!
xo


Supplies


4 comments:

  1. Shannon this is such a sweet card, love that it is a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful pair of cuties and such a delightful spring card Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet circle card ,Shannon! Love the hilly grass!

    ReplyDelete