Monday 29 February 2016

Wishing you Rainbows!

Hello!
Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I have a magical unicorn card to share today!
I LOVE this new Unicorns and Rainbows stamp set from Mama Elephant! I find it so magical and all the cards I've seen with it make me smile!:)
So I've been wanting to create a card with a bright pink background for a while and this set seemed perfect for it. So here it is!




I blended a few shades of pink on my background with the darker color towards the top. I stamped the clouds and sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut some white cardstock and silver glittery paper with the puffy cloud border dies from Lawn Fawn.
I stamped my images on heavy weight white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and fussy cut out to adhere over my clouds. 
I added some wink of stella onto my castle cloud and cake cloud and added some stickles onto the unicorn wing. Sadly it doesn't photograph but it looks pretty in person.
Hope you enjoyed.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so very pretty with that ink blending in the background!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the colours and the unicorn is just so sweet. It's perfect for a birthday card! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shannon, this is absolutely adorable! Love the pretty pink ombre background and the cute unicorn! Your card totally made me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still in awe of this card! Just love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete