Friday 6 November 2015

Newton's Nook Color Challenge

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!

I have a card to share with you for the color challenge over at Newton's Nook.
I love this color combination! It's too pretty.

#inkypaws Challenge 26 - Color Challenge | Newton's Nook Designs
For my card I used the adorable new Fox Hollow set. I stamped my fox on water color paper and colored with Zig real brush markers. I used the stitched hillside border dies from Lawn Fawn to create my hill, with mint card stock from SSS. I created my card base with cotton candy card stock drom SSS. To tie in the blue color I sponged it in, in the background along with adding some snowflakes. To finish my card off I added some sparkling clear sequins and clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh.


That's it for me today, hope you have an awesome Friday and maybe some crafty plans for this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:



8 comments:

  1. This card is super sweet and so pretty! I love the soft tones and how the foxy pops up, and the sequins and droplets look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a cutie pie!! :) I love the color blending in your scene along with your snowflakes!! Brilliant take on the colors!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, i love how you used the colours :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet & cute! Love the soft color blending on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!! I love the way you used the color combo with the mint green hill and snowflakes! Such an adorable foxy card! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

    Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the softness of the colors on this card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! Love the way you incorporated the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete