Thursday 8 October 2015

Wagon of wishes featuring Newton's Nook

Hi crafty friends!!
I have a fall card to share with you today using the Wagon of Wishes stamp set from Newton's Nook.


Simon Monday Challenge Blog

I love that Newton image of him on top of the pumpkin in the wagon but I wanted to add some more color so I masked off the bottom of the wagon to add the leaves on the bottom, also from this set. I stamped and colored these images on watercolor paper and using my Zig real brush water color markers.
I used some fog cardstock from Simon Says Stamp with a die from Pretty Pink Posh along with some chevron ribbon underneath my main panel.


The card base is from Crumb Cake card stock and I stamped the large plaid pattern background stamp from Hero Arts, it stamped a little darker then I would have liked but that's ok!


Hope you enjoyed my fall card!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:


7 comments:

  1. How cute is this!! Adorable image and your coloring is stunning!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeks! Too cute! I love the adorable image and the cute design of your Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Beautiful colours on a soft background. Perfect. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! Beautiful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute fall card Shannon and I love your colouring. The stitched die cut is a purrfect background for the image too lol!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a happy card! Sweet design and colors. Thanks for joining us this week for the Autumn challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable! I love the colors you used and the added leaves under the wagon! Such a perfect card for a fall day!
    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete