Tuesday 13 October 2015

Happy Birthday Pillow Box

Hi crafty friends!

I wanted to stop in quickly to share a pillow box I made recently for my little brother's birthday (he's not that little, he turned 17) All I can really give him at this age is a gift card so I made a cute pillow box I can put it in.




Starting off with the pillow box it's self. I die cut the pillow box die from Lawn Fawn from some Surf Blue cardstock from SSS. To get the stars in the backfround I ran the cardstock through again with the Starry Background die from W plus 9 .I then stamped, colored and fussy cute out my little party animal from the Holiday Party Animal set from Lawn Fawn. I adhered my critter on a little square I had left over from a piece of the Storybook 1 die from PPP. I added my sentiment, cut my banner and added some twine to finish it off, & that's it. I think it turned out cute, maybe a little too cute for a 17 year old but that's ok:P 

Thanks so very much for stopping by!

Supplies:


8 comments:

  1. So cute Shannon! Impressive fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I really love that star filled background on your pillow box!! Such a cute fellow and fun design here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute pillow box! And I love that awesome starry background! You just enabled me to get get! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! Love that you die cut the stars into the pillow box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling! Love the punch outs! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! LOVE how you diecut the pillowbox - so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete