Thursday 24 September 2015

Happy Harvest

Hello again!!

I have another card to share with you featuring the Happy Harvest set from Lawn Fawn.
I have to warn you, you may be seeing a lot from me using this set this season. I don't have a lot of Halloween/ Fall sets as I never used them much in the passed but I just adore this set so it may be one of my go to sets this season.
I'm also using the Storybook 1 die from Pretty Pink Posh. I'm also loving this die, it gives the perfect touch to any card.


On to my card: I started with white cardstock from SSS and die cut using the Storybook 1 die and also die but the edges of this panel with the Stitched Borders 2 dies also from Pretty Pink Posh for the stitched edge. You could replace this step with a stitched rectangle die but I didn't have any the size I wanted for this. Other then that the card is fairly simple. I stamped my images on the inserts that cut from the Storybook 1 die along with the side of the panel and colored with Copic markers. I adhered it all together on a card base from Icy mint cardstock from Bazzil. I finished it off with scattering some gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.




Thank you so very much for stopping by!

Supplies:



9 comments:

  1. This is darling! I would be happy to see you use this set all season. :) I loved that you created the scene both inside and outside of the PPP die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just too cute! i love the scene you've created in the storybook dies and i also love those little leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeks! Too cute! Love the inlaid design of this adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is totally precious!! LOVE your creative design with the blocking of the images and the colors and tiny accents are just perfect!! DARLING!! :) P.S. Hope you will stop by my blog tomorrow for a special post involving some Lawn Fawn!! :) WINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a happy fall card, perfect for the season!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card. The stamps are so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! -- Great coloring too

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Shannon, perfectly designed and coloured!

    ReplyDelete