Thursday 19 March 2015

Distress Addicts Lawnscaping challenge

Hello again!
Here to play along with the Distress Addicts Lawnscaping challenge today.
I love playing with my Distress inks so this was a fun one for me. Although I ended up making sort of a clean simple card.


I started with a white card base and masked off sides just using painters tape. I then sponged on 3 different colored distress inks randomly within that masked area. I colored my cute doggy images on a seperate white cardstock with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. I colored these in just using one marker colored ink and then sponged some distress ink on them around the edges. I added some butterfly's and my sentiment and that finishes my card:)



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies





7 comments:

  1. wow!! great effect on this card with strip of distress!! it looks awesome!! you totally had me fooled - at first i thought the card was a tri-fold or something!! awesome!! those little puppies are really SO adorable!! <3 thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Your background looks gorgeous! And like Samantha, I thought your card was a tri-fold too! Beautiful dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I really love the background, it makes a perfect backdrop to those adorable dogs! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a cute card! I love the sponging down the middle and the shading on the doggies with distress ink is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love this stamp set, but paired with the soft distress stripe, it's divine! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and simple card! Dog lovers of the world, unite! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The central soft color is amazing! And the shadows on the dogs, all this card make me smile!

    ReplyDelete