Monday 9 February 2015

Love you card for The Card Concept: Romantic Roses Challenge

Hello & happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend, and hopefully found some time to be creative!
I my self was not at all creative at all this weekend, my creative juices just weren't flowing. It's like writers block for crafters or something lol. Hopefully I will have better luck this week:)
With that being said though I do have a card to share with you, that I created last week for The Card concept: Romantic Roses Challenge.
I  struggle with which category my card would fit into for this challenge. I think it would best fit into the classy & elegant category.


I stamped the roses from Fifth avenue floral set by Stampin up and I colored them all using colored pencils. I always remembered when coloring as a child with my grandmother that she use to always shade in black and how pretty I thought it looked so I gave it a try with the flowers, turned out a little dark in some areas but over all I like the way it turned out.
The sentiment I created using two different stamp sets (will list below) that I cut out and popped up with some dimensional adhesive.
I added some lace I had hanging around and some twine to finish it off.  



Thank you so much for stopping by to look at my card!! Hope you have a good start to your week:)


Supplies:

Stamp sets:
Fifth Avenue Floral by Stampin up
Simply You by Technique Tuesday (You)
Pretty Patches: Christmas (Love)

Colore pencils by Artist's Loft (Michaels)
Crumb Cake ink by Stampin up
Memento Tuxedo Black ink






9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shades in the roses..Lovely layered elements!
    Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your shaded roses along with the twine and lace- perfect for our "Romantic Roses" challenge :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon this is a gorgeous card! I love those roses and the twine and lace are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! You colored those roses just beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally elegant design, this is gorgeous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are so soft and pretty! What a beautiful card,love the design.Thanks for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the roses--they are so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally in love... elegant designe and color... perfect!

    ReplyDelete