Thursday 18 December 2014

Snowflake Gift Card Holder

Hello! 
Hope everyone is almost all ready for the Holidays!! Today, I'm sharing a card to hold a gift card. I call it my gift card, card , if that makes since lol. I wanted it to look like a gift.
This card has 4 folds. Kind of accordion like. I did this with 2 sheets of white cardstock so make it long ., although if you don't care if it is a little smaller i'm sure you can achieve a similar look with 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock.
I basically formed 2 different cards, with one I left more space to be able to score about an inch of it to be able to paste the other card together so that it is all attached.

I then matted each side on some Old Olive cardstock by Stampin up.
I decorated the front with various snowflakes from the Endless Wishes stamp set by Stampin up. Added some sparkly ribbon to make it look like a wrapped gift and a tiny little tag.

The area where the gift card is held is just an envelope that I cut and used my 1 3/4 circle punch on the top of.





Supplies:
Stamps:
Endless Wishes by Stampin up
Love You a Latte by Lawn Fawn (sentiment on gift card area)

Cardstock:
Old Olive by Stampin up
White by Reflections

Ink:
Old Olive by Stampin up
Bashful Blue by Stampin up
Baja Breeze by Stampin up

Thank you so much for looking and hope you're enjoying preparing for the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment