Tuesday 23 December 2014

Have a Sweet Christmas with Lawn Fawn

Here to play along with the Lawnscaping Merry Christmas Challenge again.


I have loved seeing all the Christmas and Holiday cards being made with "non traditional" Christmas card colors. The pinks, purples, bright shades, they are all soo much fun that I wanted to break out of my comfort zone just a tad to make one my self. My favorite color is purple so I of course went with purple. I really didn't break out of my comfort zone at all as its a simple card but I love the purple!:)


Supplies

Stamps:
Making Frosty Friends from Lawn Fawn

Cardstock:
Lavender by Simon Says Stamp
Aubergine Layering paper by Hero Arts

Ink:
Wisteria Wonder by Stampin up
Onyx Black Versa Fine

Copic markers:
G00, G000, B0000, E53, E31

Thanks for stopping by to look at my card! Hope you have a Happy Holiday!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love that sweet little snowman and the purple sky is lovely. Unfortunately, in order to be eligible to win, you need to use our challenge badge. But we sure appreciate you linking up so we can see your cute Lawn Fawn creation! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love non traditional colors for Christmas too. The purple background is fabulous! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete