Saturday 11 October 2014

Baby Boy Owl Card

Here with a baby card I made for a friend back in April or May and just getting around to sharing it now. Her theme of the nursery was owls so I thought it was only appropriate to make an owl card. This owl is too cute. I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge for the owl and branch. The stamp set I used to make a tone on tone background which with my lovely picture taking skills you can't really see in these pictures.


Supplies:
Cardstock:
Bashful Blue by Stampin up
Costal Cabana by Stampin up
Certainly Celery by Stampin up
Chocolate Chip by Stampin up

Ink:
Certainly Celery by Stampin up (for shading of leave)
Bashful Blue by Stampin up (for background)

Stamp set:
Tiny Ray of Sunshine by Simon Says Stamp (both background and sentiments)

Little owl critter is from Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.


Hope you enjoy my baby owl card , thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment